Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Ditch Your Laptop, Dump Your Boyfriend, Live in the Moment

Dear Incoming Freshmen,


Here’s the deal, high school is great. It really is!! Don’t let people tell you anything different! High school is like life, and life’s what you make it, so let’s make it rock. ;) When you go through four years at the same school, you realize that you have to make the most out of your time. You don’t want to be the person that just floats through classes and doesn’t do extra activities. Getting involved was one of the best things I ever did.
Whether it was joining a club or doing stats for the volleyball team, I had so much fun throughout my four years, so far!!! But I always wanted more, which is why I want you to consider joining a sport!! Only one thing keeps me from truly enjoying my high school experience. I wish I would have joined a sport. Softball is the name of the game. Ever since I was around 9, I dedicated myself to supporting the Los Angeles Dodgers, which would fuel my love of softball. I was never really athletic, so I never told my parents that I wanted to play, but I always had the desire. I just wanted to experience what the Dodgers did. I never joined softball, but I will always wish I did.
I just want to say, that if you have an inkling towards something, follow your heart!! It may pay off in the end, or maybe you will just enjoy the experiences you make. I hope you learn to try new things because it can never hurt. Live in the moment, because having regrets is not the business. Good luck, you’ll conquer high school.


Sincerely,
A Girl With One Regret.

5 comments:

  1. This is really good advice. I know that I wanted to do an activity, but I didn't that if I dont I might regret it. I know I'm going to try my best and i hope that even though you aren't in high school and can't join the softball team there it doesn't mean you still can't play. You have a big world ahead of you, and you should take your own advice too and make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will consider your advice and do something if I want to do it so I have no regrets. I love your positive attitude and I love your post title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danielle, Thanks for the great advise! I will definitely use it next year! I loved your title and thought it was really creative. I am also a huge Dodger fan and will consider trying out for the softball team. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle,Thanks for the great high school advise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Danielle, I really like your advice! Your title is AWESOME! I am going to do what I like next year, so that I won't have any regrets. Again your advice was great!

    ReplyDelete